Friday, December 7, 2007

Interviews are crazy

Ok, so I have some great news for myself. I had an interview at the University of Nevada Las Vegas for a residency position. This comes as really great news because I had to retake one of my board exams and am still waiting on the results to come back in. Kyle was interviewed there earlier in October and loved the place and I fell in love with it during my interview. So if you think of us in your prayers, please pray that God will put us where He wants us for residency, but Las Vegas would be really nice.

Other interview updates: Kyle is currently in New Orleans on his fifth interview of the season. He recieved a total of 12 offers, but wishes that he didn't have to take any more. For those of you that this sounds completely crazy to, let me give you a brief synopsis of getting into a residency program. You go on as many interviews as you can, then you rank all the programs in the order you would like to attend them, and the schools rank the candidates that they interview, then in March 2008 a really big computer assimilates all the information together to match people into the spots of their best interest. Hopefully that wasn't too confusing. :)

Hopefully I will remember to update this blog from home next time so that I can add on some new pictures as well. God bless!!

1 comment:

Ivory said...

It's great that you got an interview and that it was at a place that Kyle also interviewed at. We will definitely keep you in our prayers.